Chairman’s AGM Statement – 2020 perspective
30 April 2020
Our main focus continues to be the health insurance and wellbeing of our workers. To most useful ensure security and also to minimise the possibility of virus transmission, we now have implemented a few preventative wellness measures for the employees throughout the world, predicated on country-specific situations and government guidance. This is certainly specially necessary for our employees whoever jobs may not be done from your home. I wish to thank most of our employees and lovers with regards to their efforts that are tremendous help everyone’s wellbeing, along with the popularity of the company during this time period.
Our ESG that is current priority giving an answer to the ‘whole of society’ approach needed because of the that, once we have outlined above. Having said that, i’d like to emphasize the more focus we now have delivered to ESG problems generally speaking during 2019.
Sustainability Front and Centre
As explained during the current Capital Markets Day in March, sustainability is front and centre of every thing we do, and now we currently have an obvious purpose that is corporate produce “A Better Tomorrow” for many our stakeholders:
- For the customers through providing a larger selection of enjoyable much less high-risk services and products
- For culture through reducing the health that is overall ecological effects of our company
- For the workers by producing a powerful and purposeful spot to work, and
- For the investors by regularly delivering against our economic commitments
At our Capital Markets Day, we announced committed new sustainability goals:
- To own 50 million customers of non-combustible services and products by 2030
- To produce carbon neutrality by that same year, and
- To create forward our existing 2030 ecological targets to 2025